About The Crazy Blogger Of This Blog



 I am a common little girl who has the dream of enjoying every single moment of life. I am a athlete,school council member, friend, swiftie, selenator, artist, well I sketch at leisure and good speaker(to talk all sort of insane stuff). I am a cricket terrific and afraid of commitment. I am just addicted to my friends( my drugs) . I am full of creative energy and there are no limits for me to fulfil my dream. I aspire to be __________ (well i am still thinking about it) and I trust my spine would accomplish it. I may not be very trustworthy person and that goes hand in hand with me being a very harmful person(coz I can't control my anger). I can be very rude as well as the sweetest person ever existing and I desire to get "allegiant" inked on my left hand. All in all I could be a friend as well as a great foe.


Divyanshi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my girls