Ohk so I am finally writing a serious blog (LOL). So this blog is particularly abt my 2 carzy BFF's without whom I can't imagine myself. They say I am crazy , HELL YEAH I am but they too are.

So coming to first one, SWA THE POOH .She is my cutie dumbo with whom I wanna cuddle up, dance, run here and there and create all the sought of blunder we can but she is toooo lazy for it. P.S. she is a damn good classical dancer.Well She has said something that she would fulfill after our 10th gets over (can't wait for it)

THE second one, Chandsss. My moral support, my panda ,the sufferer of my attacks and what not. She tolerates me to the highest limits. she is the most demanded person in the group during winters {coz we feel hot when we cuddle up with her during winters. HOPE you understand what I wanna say };)

Lastly, I LOVE U BOTH

Comments

  1. Of course, a polar bear needs a panda to cuddle up with;)
    Love you too girl{Even though you are highly intolerable}

    ReplyDelete
  2. m missing your nuisance polar bear....n love u till the end of universe.meri divya daayan!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my girls